How to Become a Success Mentor!
To complete the Success Mentor application and be considered for a Success Mentor position for the 2020-2021 academic year, both applications must be submitted by 11:59pm, Friday, February 25th
1. Complete a Supplemental Application - Supplemental Application
2. Complete an online application with Handshake - Handshake Application
- Deadline: Friday, February 25th
- Make sure to upload a current resume and a reciept of the supplemental application
3. Request Two Recommendation Forms- Recommendation Form
- Deadline: Wednesday, March 3rd
- Forms can be from a supervisor, mentor, faculty member, etc.
- All forms must be signed and submitted by the person completing the recommendation
- Recommenders must email form to: email@example.com
Candidates being considered for a position will be contacted by March 10th to schedule an interview. Interviews will take place mid March.
Participation in training is required for all Success Mentors as follows:
- Summer 2021
All Success Mentors must meet the following requirements as well:
- In good academic and judicial standing
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75
- Available to attend weekly SMP meetings throughout the 20-21 academic year
- Friday's, 10am-11:30am
If you have questions, please contact Stephanie Garcia in the Bright Success Center at:
(209) 228-4331 or firstname.lastname@example.org